Photo via: u-createcrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- nice How To Make Ric Rac Flowers | Follow this tutorial by Jessi from Practically……
- Awesome tutorial for attaching ric rac to fabric
- Update Your Garage Door with Gel Stain, Create a Faux Wood Look -took only a few hours and less than $20!
- Create Your Own Piping: the best tutorials from all around the web, collected here and in my dedicated Pinterest Board! And you can pin with me, if you want
- At work, we usually celebrate each others birthdays with some kind of treat. Depending on how busy we are or what time of year it is that could be anything from a store-bought cake, ice cream treat or when we are lucky, a homemade specialty. Last week, Michelle, who is this cute 20 something gal…
- Create your own gorgeous patina to imitate oxidized copper with this tutorial at maisondepax.com paint tutorial technique howto patina metal fauxfinish
- Get the kitchen youve always dreamed of by building this DIY Kitchen Island. Its easy to create and provides great storage! Get the free plans at cherishedbliss.com
- Wall of Cuffs at Charvet, Paris | Shirt Details | Shirt Sewing Information, Tips, and Tutorials | Learn How to Sew Shirts
- Thanks to the hair tutorials, we can make any hairstyles by ourselves at home. Today, prettydesigns continue to offer some amazing hair tutorials for you girls. The post is all about wedding hair tutorials. They are easy but pretty good instructions to every girl. These wedding hair can fit not only the brides, but also[Read the Rest]
- Hey, my dear readers. Today I want to share 14 different kinds of DIY necklace tutorials with you. If you are a DIY lover or if you have a friend who are into the DIY crafts, you should have a look at this useful post and follow the step by step tutorials to make a[Read the Rest]
- When I decided to make a maxi skirt I started by taking a look at all the great tutorials already about, but ended up making my own and have blogged about it here, and below is a quick tutorial to make your own. I say quick, because it is so simple just 2 pieces of…
- Learn the Cricut Print Then Cut feature and make darling DIY bookmarks! Get more Cricut tutorials with Kim Byers at The Celebration Shoppe!