Photo via: myrepurposedlife.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- From making your own counters, to outdoor ideas, and even Christmas ornaments – here are 20 cool concrete projects to dive into.
- TIPS FOR STARTING A LAWN FROM SEEDS – Starting a lawn from scratch using seed is the least expensive way to transform your home or garden. Here’s how to plant a lawn from seeds. lawn garden gardening
- Use these easy-to-follow steps to make an extraordinary cheesecake from scratch.
- From duct tape to fabric scraps, here are 20 crafts that cost almost nothing to make!-Great for craft summer camp
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done. Tutorial from Ellery Designs on http://Remodelaholic.com.
- At work, we usually celebrate each others birthdays with some kind of treat. Depending on how busy we are or what time of year it is that could be anything from a store-bought cake, ice cream treat or when we are lucky, a homemade specialty. Last week, Michelle, who is this cute 20 something gal…
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- Before this diy herringbone bed, I had never even used a drill, and I had certainly never built anything with wood. I am incredibly happy with this bed,
- built in hamper, would use glass doors on top, maybe 2 drawers… Build into closet of bathroom. ShadesOfGray tileFloors
- The House That Lars Built.: DIY donut rug
- *** LOVE the black and white banister!! the table and bench are perfect too! I built a farmhouse table for less than $100
- Tutorial showing how I built a wood fired Neapolitan style pizza oven in my backyard. All by myself. While I was pregnant.