Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- New home? Update? make over? These 20 Clever Kitchen Organization Ideas will get you going with lots if brilliant ways to stay organized!
- 6 Creative Ways to Wear a Scarf for Summer
- Watercolor Flowers Embroidery Hoop Wreath: this is a completely gorgeous Valentines Day project that would look great throughout spring, too! Such a creative idea: embroidery hoop + paper flowers = gorgeous.
- 33 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf + Infinity Scarf Patterns | Find your must-sew fall scarf in our list of easy patterns!
- 20 Amazingly Pretty Ways To Use String Lights… I’ve Got To Try 17. – http://www.lifebuzz.com/string-lights/
- Spun Cotton Ornament Co.: Tutorial: How To Make a Crepe Paper Rosette Prize Ribbon
- Cute mini rainbow pinata ideas for parties, classroom activities and homeschool art classes. Free photo tutorial and template included in your download. We wanted to make a fully functioning mini pinata, so ours too has a pull string. It’s been tried and tested by the kids, so we can report that it works beautifully! Also how to make a tassel is featured on our blog here – https://happythought.co.uk/craft/tutorials/how-to-make-a-pinata
- Have you ever found yourself in a funk, and looking for a way to get out of it? Get creative, and make your own earrings. Learn How to Make Simple Dangle Earrings with this easy-to-follow tutorial.
- Learn about 3 easy ways to cook and prepare your food without electricity! The Homesteading Hippy via @homesteadhippy
- Fourth Of July is around the corner and we all need some creative ideas to show our patriotic mood on the best way. Red, white and blue! Play with food coloring, the wreath for your front door is a must, and of course, mason jars crafts! Make patriotic luminaries and candle holders for your backyard
- Take a look at the best diy wedding flowers in the photos below and get ideas for your wedding!!! how to make your own wedding bouquet. Hand-Tied Peony Bouquet via @blovedblog Image source diy | how to make your own… Continue Reading →
- Painting furniture is something most frugal, creative people want to do. Learn tips and tricks to make your next makeover professional looking.