Photo via: realmenrealstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Belt it, wrap it, twist it, tie it or drape it: 5 ways to wear a blanket scarf. MeijerStyle
- 18 ways to use Adobe Illustrator in your everyday / jones design company
- Chic Collared Necktie Blouse | Wanna be stylish on a budget? Weve rounded up 35 unique and fab refashion tops, tees, and blouses. Read on to learn how.
- Hair Tag : How To Tie A Turban In Less Than 2 Minutes. – Glam O Sphere
- Learn How to Tie a Sliding Knot from Beading Daily
- Learn everything you need to know about how to tie a sliding knot with these expert, step-by-step, beading instructions from Jean Campbell.
- Have a Captain America fan in your house or want a fun shirt to wear for the 4th of July? Make these fun Captain America tie dye shirts!
- how to tie a toga. I feel like this will come in handy.
- Sweet Almond Honey Oatmeal Goats Milk Soap. Im going to make these for holiday gifts for my friends, tie them in cellophane with a cute ribbon, and voile-la!
- Wire Wrapping Heart Beaded Charms Bracelet DIY tutorial bracelet diybracelet pandahall PandaHall Promotion: use coupon code MayPINEN10OFF for 10% off for your orders, valid time from May 18 to May 31.
- Elmers Glue Tie Dye. Probably the coolest idea Ive seen in a long time. really gotta do this, this summer
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav