Photo via: diyhoms.blogspot.sk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 iPhone Tricks You Should Know by Megan Riesz, csmonitor.com: Like iMessage overseas without pesky fees, setting up a personal hotspot, changing Siris accent (and gender), turning your iphone into a TV remote, taking a screen shot, making Siri mad and more! iPhone_Tricks Megan_Riesz csmonitor
- If you want to be a stunning woman, your should always have a beautiful hairstyle. Yet, the question is we just don’t have any great ideas about what kind of hairstyle to do. After all, not all of us are professional hairdressers. In order to help you out of this awkward situation, we have made …
- Learn how to adjust the tension on your sewing machine — plus what an ideal stitch should look like — for perfectly sewn seams, edges & more!
- DIY home decorating tips and tricks EVERY girl should know
- FREE PATTERNS ALERT: 15 scrap busters projects – Free Sewing Patterns and Tutorials: | Free Sewing Patterns and Tutorials
- 3 tricks for sewing with stretch fabrics and avoiding uneven skirt hem – easy, practical tips!
- Deep Pore Cleansing Mask. How often should you apply this deep pore cleansing mask? Once or twice a week. If you have very oily or acne prone skin, use it three ti…
- Hey, my dear readers. Today I want to share 14 different kinds of DIY necklace tutorials with you. If you are a DIY lover or if you have a friend who are into the DIY crafts, you should have a look at this useful post and follow the step by step tutorials to make a[Read the Rest]
- You can get really crafty with the lawn decorations: | 29 Reasons You Should Absolutely Have A Halloween Wedding
- Upcycle old tights and turn them into a new headband for winter with this tutorial from Clones n Clowns. After just a little bit of sewing, you’ll have a warm and stylish headband. Plus you will feel good about recycling old clothing!
- I have a new girls sewing pattern to share with you today! A simple A-line, Pullover Dress, designed to be sewn with knit fabric. Pin the pattern here to save ==>> Remember the cute little A-line dress I showed off in our Back to School pictures a few weeks back? I finally have the multi-sized …
- Needing some new home decor ideas that you can sew? Some of the most incredible and creative home decor ideas I have ever seen were homemade and hand sewn. There is just something about the look of handmade sewing projects that mass produced items will never capture. Home decor sewing projects are n