Photo via: instyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ABOUT THIS INVITATION: This Pink Wedding or Bridal Shower Invitation set by VG Invites comes as a DIGITAL file or you may order printed invites. Convo me for a price list if ordering printed invitations. • Dimensions Invitation: 5×7 inch Flat Card • Dimensions Response Card: 5×3.5 inch Flat Card • Invitation Shape: Bracket • RSVP Card Shape: Rounded Corners • Order Digital File to Email/Print Yourself or • Deposit For Classic Printed Invitation and RSVP (50 min) • Printed Invitations Come In beautiful eggshell matte finish • Cream Colored Envelopes and Envelope Liners are sold separately – Convo me for details. Victoria will customize your invitation with your special wording and you will receive your proof in 1-3 business days. These pretty invitations are affordable but not cheap looking. This pretty pink is the inspiration behind this delightful wedding invitation design. See what brides-to-be have written about VG Invites luxe designs: ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● I loved this design from the first time that I saw it. Victoria was amazing to work with and my wedding invitations are beautiful! Ashley S. Exactly what I was looking for. These invitations are so pretty! –Deborah B. Excellent experience. The invitations were high quality and Victoria did all the customization I asked for. Very quick reponses every time I had a question. Thanks Victoria! Jarad G. ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● Luxurious creme envelopes pair nicely with this invitation suite and are sold separately! Convo me for details. SHOP HOURS: My shop is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday EST. Please do not think that I am ignoring you if you convo me after those hours and I dont answer. I will reply to your convos during my regular business hours. Become a fan on Facebook and Pinterest to get sneak previews of VG Invites seasonal invitation line! Thank you for visiting my shop. If you like these designs check out my other printable designs at https://www.vgluxeinvites.etsy.com ©2015, VG Luxe Invites. All rights reserved. For Unique Usage and Personal Use Only. You may not re-sell, share or copy my designs.
- 805 Likes, 32 Comments – camilla (@countersample) on Instagram: “R O L L I T 〰 Plocka, städa och det är dags att natta småfolket. Oddsen är höga att det blir…”
- 1,163 Likes, 57 Comments – Laura Vorlicek (@lauravorlicek) on Instagram: “Reposting this so I can answer the many questions I get asked about these carts: These are the…”
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- 97 Likes, 15 Comments – Mez (@lifeofmezz) on Instagram: “Heres a journal page I started last night (with the girls ) and finished today . My mum had sent…”
- 4,883 Likes, 372 Comments – HairStylist 💀 Los Angeles (@hairgod_zito) on Instagram: “Todays S/O goes to @dragonbby_ for her sick ass color. Im waiting for my chance to do this on…”
- 282 Likes, 32 Comments – Kiaya (@keepinupwitk) on Instagram: “This style was very easy to achieve. I flat twisted the middle my hair to the left and two strand…”
- 2 Likes, 1 Comments – Mez (@lifeofmezz) on Instagram: “Tonights journalpage in my travelersnotebook journal. ✒️what are you guys working on…”
- 163 Likes, 11 Comments – Rebuild (@rebui1d) on Instagram: “Before and almost after of the stair railing work. The newel post cap is part of the white oak I…”
- 57 Likes, 9 Comments – Southern Daisy by BH (@southerndaisybybh) on Instagram: “Definitely need to work on my cursive writing and my clouds but Im loving this daily layout!…”
- 984.3k Likes, 3,629 Comments – @iansomerhalder on Instagram: “Developing w/ this one and this amazing @rarebirdsprods team all day every day”
- 365 Likes, 13 Comments – Maya Slininger (@mayaslininger) on Instagram: “Blush tassel set ➰➰➰”