Photo via: whitecornercreative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- After making the Multi-functional Workbench, and a few projects later, I realized that I needed another workbench. The multi-functional workbench worked great, but its fairly complicated to set-up, also when I was in the middle of the project and the workbench was in use, cutting some more plywood became a hassle. I never liked to break down plywood on two sawhorses, as it did not quite feel safe for me. So there is a reason to build a simple work table / plywood cutting table. It should be easy set up and takes very small space in the shop.
- Since Sean and I haved moved in, we’ve had a fire pit in our yard next to the house, but it definitely needed a little bit of work. Well, of course, we wanted to spruce it up so that we can have friends over for a fire in the upcoming summer months! We decided that …
- 163 Likes, 11 Comments – Rebuild (@rebui1d) on Instagram: “Before and almost after of the stair railing work. The newel post cap is part of the white oak I…”
- How many times have you said, “Why, oh WHY did I ever start this project”. Of course, it was in the most pathetic and whiny voice… I have said it a thousand times about painting and reupholstering eight eighteenth century mahogany dining room chairs! But finally… in between knee cap surgery… and more »
- What a simple way to work in some language learning while getting fresh air. Color hunt outside using multiple languages!
- Learn how to make DIY Halloween Treat Bags using a few simple materials! Great project for kids to participate in!
- PLIER GUIDE – PART 3 – WHAT TOOL FOR WHAT JOB? There are MANY tools available to jewelry makers today and sometimes it can get very confusing as to what tool will work for your project! I know that when I first started making jewelry I accident…
- These Dazzling Gemstone Drop Earrings combine simple and chic in a way unlike any other. If youve been looking for a DIY jewelry project that will make all you friends envy your effortless crafting style, then these drop earrings are what you need.
- Sagging, wrinkled cushions make your furniture look old and tired. Perk them back up with a few simple, and inexpensive, tricks!
- This video walks you through the steps, tools and materials you will need to to make these super simple DIY wall-mounted plant shelves that work perfectly for creating an accent wall featuring plants.
- Still using drugstore hair color? This is the smarter way to color hair your gray roots. Try this customized hair color and check out why it was voted 1 by Allure.
- Indie Musicians: Build Your Career Faster by Working Smarter, Not Harder – Medium