Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Video Tutorial with 8 tips that are helpful when using a jigsaw. The jigsaw is a fun and easy too to use but like with any tool, the more you understand about how the tool functions the better you can use it.
- Make a custom shaped doormat that is a fun way to bring personality to your doorstep for less that $10! This tutorial video will show you the steps and the necessary tools and supplies needed to easily trace and cut out any shape you desire for your doormat.
- Painting can be a daunting and messy task. These helpful hacks will save you time and make your life way easier.
- How To Let Out Pants [Tutorial] : If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- Want a new holiday wreath this season? Here are 10+ DIY holiday wreath deas that will leave you inspired!
- Follow http://ashandcrafts.com/paper-flower-backdrop-flower-2/ Hello everyone! I was looking back on my previous posts (which is not a lot, since I just started heh) and noticed that my photos were not very good, but I’m going to try my best to improve! So this post will have better (I hope!) images for you. Above is my growing … Read more…
- The picture above should give a visual representation of each time your pen should lift while you are writing the word “hello” – the little x’s divide up each individual stroke. You may also notice that across the word the little x marks almost line up into a line because you want your exit strokes for each letter to be at about the mid-line level. This will help you to connect the letters a little bit better & more consistently throughout your words.
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- DIY:: 10 Paint Secrets (PART THREE!): what you never knew about paint. This post is EXCELLENT ! Unbelievable New Tips, And Shortcuts These Blew me away (and I have read a lot & worked even more- with paint at this point, so that is hard to do)! By LiveLoveDIY
- Need a new bed? Getting a new bed can cost you a lot of money, and searching for one that will suit your taste can take a long time. So instead of spending a lot of your hard-earned money on a new bed, why not make your own, and get the design you truly desire! Would you like to have one of these platform beds?
- How to Make a Wrap Bracelet: 37 Ways | You can definitely never have enough wrap bracelets, and this recently UPDATED collection of stunning DIY bracelets will prove that easily!
- Beautiful Rolled Book Page Wreath | Make a book page craft that will make you rethink wreaths!