Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Natural, Homemade Face Masks — that sound delicious
- DIY soap, homemade soap, DIY soap recipes, natural beauty, popular pin, natural beauty projects, projects, beauty projects.
- DIY Pinspiration: Make a Cat Tree with real branches for cool, natural look. Homemade for Cats.
- Painted Cactus Rocks. Rock painting has become very popular these days. Pick up rocks and paint them in the pattern of cactus, arrange them together with some natural rocks as you like in a flower pot for a stunning homemade centerpiece!
- Unclog your pores with this amazing DIY acne mask featuring bentonite clay and apple cider vinegar. This homemade mask and clears blemishes and blackheads.
- 10 Amazing Origami Projects Tutorials
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- Beauty Tip: Three simple steps to keep your makeup in place during the Summer. My favorite steps 1. Starts with Base Makeup Primer spray 2. Perfectly Presses Powder 3. 10 Years Younger Makeup Finish spray. Natural clean professional makeup to keep you looking Fresh and Glowing. all by LimeLight by Alcone, my Go To for Professional & Natural Makeup and Skin Care. Hands down, best for affordability based on ingredients and customization for colors and pallets
- DIY Porcelain Clay 3 cups of white glue (PVA) 3 cups of cornstarch (Corn flour) one tablespoon of white vinegar one tablespoon of glycerin (health food or hobby shop), and 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- This Rose Clay Face Mask recipe is great for dry or mature skin. Rosehip seed oil, chamomile extract and rose absolute create a luxurious clay face mask.
- how to sculp baby face
- The best hairstyle for your face shape.